Club Penguin Cheat Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Cheat Agency

The club penguin cheat agents will help you find what you need here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new genration of bot hacking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heat672

The new genration of bot hacking Empty
PostSubject: The new genration of bot hacking   The new genration of bot hacking Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:07 pm

This link doesnt need a script it makes ther bots automaticly made by me here's the link go to it download put your password and username here's the link http://files.filefront.com/botpl/;12324866;/fileinfo.html go to it download put the name of your server nad the name to follow whever you wants it too iam a legend hacker of club penguin i already had these many penguins and are banned forever want to know how many 574 acounts i just made up other yahoo accounts but its rarely that you will be banned ok rarely it runs the script automaticly so dont matter u just need to enter your password username the server you wants it to go to and type the name of the person that you wants the bot to follow look around i already had 574 acount banned Crying or Very sad . well bye.
Back to top Go down
Puggy Puddle

Puggy Puddle

The new genration of bot hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new genration of bot hacking   The new genration of bot hacking Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:24 pm

i dont get it???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
http://cheatpenguins.forumotion.com/

The new genration of bot hacking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Cheat Agency :: Club penguin stuff :: Bots and bot scripts-
Jump to: